Share

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Signing-off For 1 Week

Thank you all for reading my blog, I know that at the moment it isn't much, but I just haven't had the time to make it as interesting as I would like it to be.  That being said, once I get back (next Sunday), you will see some gradual changes and some more interesting posts! I'm thinking about doing some posts on the countries that have visited this blog, so you will soon see coins and paper money from Singapore, India, Germany, Russia, Turkey, Ireland and more of Thailand, Canada and the US.  I wanted to do this as a "thank you" for those who've visited from around the world, whether or not you're an avid reader of this blog. 

As for this coming week, I will be sitting for the bar exam and going to Chicago, all while the hairs on my head turn grey from stress and lack of sleep! I know this is a little redundant, but I just wanted you guys to know that I'm still here and ready to do some more blogging once I get back! Wish me luck and see you all soon!

-Pockets!

No comments:

Post a Comment