Share

Sunday, September 23, 2012

I'm Back!

Hello All!
So, after a number of set-backs in the last few weeks with the cherry on top being my laptop frying; I'm finally back again! The computer that burned out on me was a Gateway NV52 laptop, I checked all the components on it and found that the mainboard (motherboard) burned out.  This isn't the first time this has happened, but with the way technology is these days, I opted to buy a desktop.  Anyways, the new desktop is fabulous, run quick and is more powerful than the last heap of junk from Gateway.  This one is a HP Pavilion P7-1235.  AMD A8 Quad-core APU, 8gb of RAM, 1tb HD, with other bells and whistles.  It was a great buy at only $350 so I couldn't pass it up, now I'm just getting used to the keyboard that came with it!

Anyways, I was able to salvage my data from the last computer and transferred it over to this one via some SATA cables.  The most important data pertaining to this blog were my pictures.  I had saved a few hundred photos of coins that I was going to post, and now I've got them back! I will begin posting... NOW!

Stay tuned for a special Sunday edition of Pockets Full of Change!

No comments:

Post a Comment